Looking for Cheap flights to Bahamas from Toronto
The Bahamas archipelago is an ecological oasis scattered over 100,000 square miles of ocean, starting just 50 miles off the coast of Florida. It includes 700 wonderful islands, over 2,000 pillars and cays, and boasts the purest water on the planet—with a visibility of over 200 feet.
The national symbols in Bahamas
The yellow elder is the national flower, the Lignum Vitae (tree of life) is the national tree, the flamingo is the national bird and the blue marlin is the national fish.
Information about Bahamas
- The first people that inhabited the island were called the Tainos.
- The name “Bahamas” comes from the Spanish words “baja mar”, meaning shallow water or sea.
Canadian embassy in Bahamas
Cheap flights to Bahamas from Toronto and other Canadian towns on easy flights
What to eat in Bahamas
Cracked (also known as fried) conch is crushed and breaded in a way like to a beef cutlet, and it is served in a amount of ways, including curried or with a Creole sauce.
It is often mixed with tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, and celery.
Delicious crustaceans served steamed or boiled in salads.
Crab is combined with bread crumbs, seasoning, and egg, and is then baked in the crab’s original shell.
Where to go in Bahamas
- Bahamas Catamaran Charters (Nassau)
- Bahama Boat Excursions (Nassau)
- Bahamas Adventures (Freeport)
- Off Island Boat Tours (George Town)
- Twin Cove Beach (Governor’s Harbour)
- Epic Diving (West End)
- Bonefish Stevie (George Town)
- Seahorse Sail and Snorkel Adventure(Nassau)
Best museums in Bahamas
- Pirates of Nassau Museum (Nassau)
- The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas(Nassau)
- Sandpiper Arts & Crafts (George Town)
- Pompey Museum of Slavery & Emancipation(Nassau)
- The Heritage Museum of the Bahamas(Nassau)
- Leo’s Art Gallery (Freeport)
- Wyannie Malone Historical Museum (Hope Town)
- Junkanoo World Museum & Arts Centre(Nassau)
- Junkanoo Expo Museum (Nassau)
Leave a Comment